Whiskey Sour Recipe
Want to know the secret to a perfect whiskey sour? It’s all about finding the right proportion of warm bourbon to bright and crisp flavours. We’ve done just that with our Viveau version of this classic, delicious cocktail.
What you’ll need:
- 2 oz bourbon
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1tsp maple syrup
- 2 oz Crisp Apple Cider Viveau
- 1/2 egg white
Now to make it just right:
- To a shaker add bourbon, fresh lemon juice (yes, fresh is key), maple syrup, egg white, and Crisp Apple Cider Viveau.
- Like any egg white cocktail, you need to earn your buzz. So shake it for a solid 20-30 seconds to whip the egg white.
- Once egg is frothy, add ice.
- Shake again for another 10-20 seconds, or until the outside of the shaker is cold
- Pour into your glass of choice over ice.
- Garnish with a lemon or orange twist.
Crisp Apple Cider
A little sweet and deliciously tart, the way Canadian apples should taste! Made from a custom blend of Nova Scotian apples, this sparkling beverage is crisp with a hint of sweetness.
Visit our Crisp Apple Cider product page to learn more.